What You'll Need:
- A Gemstone Essential Oil Roller Bottle
- Your choice of essential oil or oil blend
- A carrier oil (e.g., fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil)
- Clean hands
- Ensure that both your hands and the roller bottle are clean and dry.
2. Choose Your Essential Oil:
- Select the essential oil or oil blend that you would like to use for your aromatherapy session. Ensure that it's suitable for topical application.
3. Prepare the Roller Bottle:
- Remove the cap from the roller bottle, exposing the roller ball.
4. Dilute with Carrier Oil (Optional):
- If your essential oil is potent or if you have sensitive skin, consider diluting it with a carrier oil. A common dilution ratio is around 1-2% essential oil to carrier oil, but you can adjust according to your preference.
5. Fill the Roller Bottle:
- Carefully add the essential oil (and carrier oil if using) into the roller bottle. Ensure you leave some space at the top for the roller ball and cap.
6. Insert the Roller Ball:
- Place the roller ball assembly (typically a metal or plastic ball) into the neck of the bottle.
7. Secure the Cap:
- Screw the cap back onto the bottle securely. Make sure it's tightened properly to prevent any leakage.
8. Shake Gently:
- Before using the roller bottle, give it a gentle shake to ensure that the oils are well-mixed.
9. Apply the Roller Bottle:
- Roll the gemstone roller ball gently over the desired area. Common application points include wrists, temples, behind the ears, neck, or pulse points. Use a light touch and avoid excessive pressure.
10. Massage and Enjoy:
- After applying the oil, you can use the roller ball to massage the oil into your skin. Enjoy the soothing and aromatic benefits of the essential oils.
11. Cap and Store:
- After use, replace the cap and store your Gemstone Essential Oil Roller Bottle in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
That's it! You've successfully used your Gemstone Essential Oil Roller Bottle for a delightful aromatherapy experience. Remember to do a patch test on a small area of skin before using any new essential oil or blend, especially if you have sensitive skin or allergies.