Aromatherapy Essential Oil Set - Top 12
Indulge in the luxurious and calming experience of Aromatherapy with this Essential Oil Set. This set is a perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones, designed to elevate your home and mind. The set contains 12 different 100% pure essential oils, each carefully selected for their unique aroma and therapeutic properties.
The set includes a variety of floral scents such as Lavender and Rose, minty scents like Peppermint and Eucalyptus, woody scents such as Cedarwood and Sandalwood, spicy scents like Cinnamon and Clove, and herbal scents like Tea Tree and Rosemary. This diverse collection of essential oils allows you to create a personalized aromatherapy experience that suits your needs and preferences.
The 2 droppers included in the set allow for easy and precise application of the oils. The oils are 100% pure, handmade, vegan-friendly, and cruelty-free, ensuring that you can indulge in the benefits of aromatherapy without any harmful chemicals or animal testing.
Whether you're looking to unwind after a long day, create a calming environment for meditation or yoga, or simply infuse your home with delightful scents, this Aromatherapy Essential Oil Set is the perfect choice. Start your journey towards relaxation and wellness with this luxurious set.
Using an aromatherapy essential oils starter pack can be a wonderful way to explore the world of aromatherapy and enjoy the benefits of different scents. Here's a basic guide on how to use essential oils from a starter pack:
Step 1: Choose Your Essential Oil Select the essential oil you'd like to use based on the effect you're aiming for. Different essential oils have varying properties, such as calming, energizing, uplifting, or soothing. Common essential oils found in starter packs include lavender, peppermint, tea tree, lemon, eucalyptus, and more.
Step 2: Diffusion One of the most popular ways to enjoy essential oils is through diffusion. You can use an essential oil diffuser to disperse the aroma throughout your space. Here's how:
- Fill the diffuser with water up to the marked level.
- Add a few drops of your chosen essential oil (typically 3-5 drops, but follow the manufacturer's instructions).
- Turn on the diffuser according to its settings.
Step 3: Inhalation Inhalation is another effective method to experience the benefits of essential oils. You can do this by:
- Adding a few drops of essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Lean over the bowl, cover your head with a towel, and inhale deeply.
- Adding a drop or two of essential oil to a tissue or cotton ball and inhaling as needed.
Step 4: Topical Application When using essential oils topically, it's important to dilute them with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, almond oil, or jojoba oil, to prevent skin irritation. Here's how:
- Add a few drops of the chosen essential oil to a small amount of carrier oil (usually a teaspoon).
- Mix well and apply to the desired area, such as wrists, temples, or the back of the neck.
Step 5: Bath Adding essential oils to your bathwater can create a relaxing and soothing experience. To do this:
- Fill the bathtub with warm water.
- Add a few drops of your chosen essential oil. You can also mix the essential oil with a teaspoon of carrier oil or a natural bath base to disperse it more evenly in the water.
Step 6: Creating Blends Experiment with creating your own essential oil blends by combining different oils. Start with a base note, middle note, and top note oil to create a balanced and harmonious scent profile.
- Essential oils are potent and should be used with caution. Perform a patch test before using a new oil topically to ensure you don't have any adverse reactions.
- Some essential oils are not suitable for certain groups, such as pregnant individuals, young children, and pets. Research the specific oil's safety guidelines before use.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- If you have any health conditions or concerns, consult a healthcare professional before using essential oils.
Remember, aromatherapy can be a personal and enjoyable experience. Pay attention to how your body and mind respond to different scents, and have fun exploring the world of essential oils in your starter pack.
This set contains 12 essential oils (5ml each) and 2 droppers. Our Essential oil gift set combining a variety of floral, minty, woody, spicy and herbal scents.
What is in the box?
- 5ml Ylang III Essential Oil
- 5ml Lemon Essential Oil
- 5ml Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5ml Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 5ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 5ml Lavender Essential Oil
- 5ml Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5ml Bergamot Essential Oil
- 5ml Citronella Essential Oil
- 5ml Orange Essential Oil
- 5ml Patchouli Essential Oil
- 5ml Sandalwood Amayris
- 2x droppers
Ancient Origins: Aromatherapy has been practiced for thousands of years, with evidence of its use found in ancient civilizations like Egypt, China, and India. Essential oils were used for their therapeutic properties and in various rituals.
Highly Concentrated: Essential oils are extracted from plant materials using methods like steam distillation or cold pressing. They are highly concentrated and can contain the essence and aroma of the plant in just a few drops.
Powerful Scents: The olfactory system, responsible for our sense of smell, is closely linked to our emotions and memory. Inhaling certain essential oils can evoke specific feelings and trigger memories.
Not Oils in the Traditional Sense: Despite the name, essential oils aren't true oils in the traditional sense, as they don't contain fatty acids. Instead, they're volatile compounds extracted from plants.
Hundreds of Varieties: There are over 90 types of essential oils available, each with its own unique scent and potential benefits. Common ones include lavender, tea tree, peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, and more.
Plant Parts Matter: Different parts of a plant can yield different essential oils. For example, rose essential oil comes from the petals of the flower, while cedarwood oil is derived from the wood of the tree.
Synergy in Blends: Many aromatherapists believe that blending different essential oils can create a synergy that enhances their individual properties. Blends can have more complex and powerful effects.
Carrier Oils: Carrier oils, like coconut, jojoba, and almond oil, are used to dilute essential oils before applying them to the skin. This helps prevent skin irritation and makes the oils easier to spread.
Global Roots: Aromatherapy draws from a wide range of cultures and traditions. Different cultures have their own traditional oils and methods of application.
Therapeutic Uses: Aromatherapy is used for various therapeutic purposes, including stress relief, relaxation, boosting mood, promoting sleep, alleviating headaches, and even supporting certain health conditions. However, it's important to note that while some claims are backed by scientific research, others are more anecdotal.
Cautions and Safety: Essential oils are potent and should be used with care. Some oils can cause skin irritation or adverse reactions, and some are not safe for certain groups, like pregnant individuals or pets.
Eco-Friendly Options: Aromatherapy offers an eco-friendly alternative to synthetic air fresheners and perfumes. By using natural essential oils, you can create pleasant scents without harmful chemicals.
Customization: Aromatherapy is highly customizable. You can experiment with different oils and blends to find what works best for you and your desired effects.
Remember that while aromatherapy can offer various benefits, individual responses may vary. If you're new to using essential oils, it's a good idea to start with a small amount and observe how your body responds. If you have specific health concerns, consult a qualified aromatherapist or healthcare professional for guidance.