Bright Pink Holographic Nails - Sereia
Luxurious premium quality nails with a salon style flawless finish
Have instant acrylics in minutes!
- Bright Pink
- Oval Stiletto shape
These luxurious premium quality nails help compliment any outfit, providing extra flare and pizzazz to your own unique style.
They are fast and easy to apply within the comfort of your own home, giving you the ultimate flawless salon finish - without the long waiting and higher prices.
Comfortable and long-lasting, with the strength of acrylic nails, they do not wear away, chip or crack, allowing you to apply and wear them with confidence.
So what’s included?
- 24 nails
- 7 way nail buffer and file block
- Instruction leaflet
- Alcohol Wipe
- Nail glue
- Nail stick-on pads
NOTE: Each nail can be filled or trimmed to any shape you desire
For more fabulous nail designs to cater for any occasion check out our False Nails Set - Mermazing.
8 Steps to Luxurious Nails
- Firstly, cut your nails and remove any nail polish with a nail varnish remover.
- Next, wash and dry hands thoroughly in order to remove any dirt/ oils from the fingertips & nails (this will help ensure the adhesive works properly).
- From the selection of press on nails choose the ones that best fits your natural nails (the smallest goes on your little finger, and the largest on your thumb). Lay them out accordingly.
- On your natural nails, use the 7 way nail file/buffer included and follow steps 1,2,3, and 6
- Wipe down each of your natural nails using the alcoholic wipe provided
- Apply and spread a drop of nail glue to one of your natural nails and corresponding press on nail (Note: an alternative to using the glue are the stick on pads provided)
- Place the press on nail onto your natural nail and gently slide down to align with your cuticle. Once aligned press down for 10 seconds to set the nails
- Repeat last two steps on all other fingers and thumb
CAUTION: Do not use if natural nails are Inflamed or infected. Keep out of reach of children.
- As with all good inventions artificial nails originated to address a specific problem. In 1954 a dentist at work broke his fingernail. Using his expertise in working with powder/liquid composites for fixing teeth, he applied his skills to create a temporary replacement for his nail. After perfecting his creation, he went on to patent his idea.