Ethereal Eyeshadow Palette - Crystal Love
Designed to add a touch of mesmerising allure to your eyes
Padparadscha - Lustrous pink champagne, metallic finish
Cyclamen Opal - Light lilac holographic, shimmer finish
Light Peach - Light peach satin finish
Mocca - Chocolate cocoa, matte finish
Axinite - Violet velvet, satin finish
Onyx - Smokey black, matte finish
Fuchsia - Deep plum, metallic finish
Rosaline - Baby pink, metallic finish
Amethyst - Pink rose, pressed glitter
Dorado – Bright gold, pressed glitter
Tanzanite - Mermaid blue, pressed glitter
Have fun, be creative & let your imagination run free!
- To avoid eye shadow creasing, apply a primer to the eyelids before using the Crystal Shades.
- As an alternative to using an eye shadow primer you can create your own by simply applying a concealer and adding a little translucent powder on top.
- To enhance whichever look your going for try using 'Light Peach' in the inner corner of your eyes for more alluring effect
MICA, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, BORONNITRIDE, POLYISOBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE, PETROLATUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BLUE 1(CI 42090), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510).
- Many cultures throughout history have used eye shadow for beauty, as well as medicinal, spiritual and protection purposes e.g. to reduce infections & glare and to ward off ‘evil eye’.
- In Ancient Egypt over 5,000 years ago, eye shadow was used extensively by both men and woman as an integral part of their daily lives. The main component of the eye shadow was a metallic mineral called ‘kohl’ to which were added all kinds of other ingredients depending on who it was for and how it was to be used. Ingredients ranged from herbs, spices, to grinded precious gemstones and even silver & gold.