Highlighter Palette - Solaris Shades
Bestow a sun kissed iridescent glow upon your face
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Paraben Free
Collect a small amount of the desired shade(s) using a highlighter brush and blow of any excess contents collected for a smoother application.
- Top of your cheekbones (for a subtle effect apply one layer, or multiple layers for intensified highlights)
- Bridge and tip of your nose
- Inner corner of your eyes
- Brow bones and cupids bow.
- For the ultimate flawless finish, very lightly brush down the centre of your forehead, chin and décolletage
Caution: Avoid direct contact with the eyes
MICA, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIETHOXYAPRYLYLSILANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, POLYISOBUTENE, PETROLATUM, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIXOIDE (CI 77891)
- A key ingredient used in highlighters is 'Mica'. This naturally occurring silicate mineral is known for its reflective pearlescent & shimmering properties. It is ground into a fine powder and used extensively in the cosmetics industry in products that are designed to create a radiant sparkle.
- The name 'Mica' itself is derived from the Latin word 'Micare' which means 'to glitter'.