Liquid Pearl Highlighter
Bestow a dewy pearlescent glow upon your face
Suitable for all skin types
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Paraben Free
Shake well before use.
For the ultimate red-carpet flawless finish, apply a few drops of the liquid highlighter to specific areas of your face that are naturally hit by sunlight:
- On top of your cheekbones
- Bridge and tip of your nose
- The inner corners of your eyes
- Brow bones and cupids bow
Blend the drops of the ‘liquid highlighter pearls’ onto your skin using either a blending sponge or simply use your fingertips to tap the product in.
Can be added/mixed with your favourite foundation, primer or moisturiser to help enhance the skin’s natural beauty.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with the eyes
ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, PENTSERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARARE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE, STYRENE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): IRON OXIDES ( CI 77491), TITANIUM DIXOIDE (CI 77891)
- In recent times, the performing arts industry has contributed to the popularity of highlighters. When performing on stage in darkened auditoriums (with minimal natural light) highlighters were used to help accentuate facial features to enable the performer to communicate the character's personality more effectively to the audience.