Opal Facial Roller in Silk Lined Box
Double sided Opal Jade Roller (Athena) presented in a protective lilac syringa Silk Lined Box
Opal, also known as the ‘precious stone’, gives the impression of a rainbow encompassed within a luminescent gem. The crystal is closely associated with the mysterious cosmic vibrations.
It is believed to put you more in touch with your intuition and emotions as well as imagination, creativity and originality, helping you to realise your full potential.
The crystal has also been linked to desire and eroticism, heightening sensuality and releasing inhibitions.
- A chemical free way to revitalise the skin, leaving a more radiant, healthier, natural glow
- Promoting blood circulation
- Facilitating lymphatic drainage from the skin and facial muscle
- Reducing inflammation/puffiness around the face and eyes
- Improving skin elasticity
- Revitalises chi and stimulates the Meridian flow (energy network of the body)
- Helps in toning the face and improving skin complexion
- Assists in releasing and eliminating toxins
This product pairs beautifully with our Marula Oil Serum Elixir. Or for added skin nourishment & radiance check out our Face Nutrition & Tone Set & Serum Deluxe Delight.
This double-sided Jade Roller has been designed for full face and neck massage. The large roller is ideal for using on your forehead, neck, chin and cheeks, whilst the smaller roller is for use around the delicate eye area and temples.
Ensure your face is cleansed and dry before use.
The general technique in using the Jade Roller is to work from the centre outwards, increasing the pressure as you move out.
Forehead - Using the larger side of the roller, glide from the centre of the forehead outwards towards the temple. Repeat a number of times before moving to the other side.
Cheeks - Using the larger side, start from the nose gliding outwards over the cheeks towards the ears. Repeat multiple times.
Chin - Using the larger side, glide the roller from the chin along the lower jawline outwards toward the ears.
Eyes - Using the smaller side, and applying very light pressure, work the eyelids and underneath the eyes by gliding from the inner corner of the eyes towards the temple.
- For a more cooling effect on the skin, keep the Jade roller in the fridge before use
- You can use your roller morning and night on dry cleansed skin, or with a serum for optimal results.
- For an alternative massage experience – dampen a soft, clean flannel and microwave for approx. 10sec. Lay back and place this warm (not hot) flannel gently over your face. Use the Jade roller to massage as explained above.
Cleaning your Jade Roller
Clean the Jade Roller regularly using a warm soft damp cloth.
Dry with a clean towel or simply leave to air dry naturally.
Ensure it is completely dry before putting back into its box.
For a deeper clean, use a soft soap or cleanser.
To protect the Jade Roller and ensure it retains its natural properties DO NOT use hot water or harsh chemicals/cleaning agents.
- Jade is a mineral found in crystalline form in many parts of the world. It has been used in healthcare, skincare, and holistic medicine by the Mayans, Aztecs, and Ancient Chinese & Indian Civilisations.
- Jade rollers were first used in the Qing Dynasty in the early 17th century, where the Chinese elites incorporated their use as part of their daily beauty and skincare routines.