Exfoliating Face Scrub with Acai & Goji Berry Extract
Perfect for removing dead skin cells & clearing pores
- Optimises your skin health
- Contributes to natural looking, healthy skin
- Helps to remove dead skin cells
- Clears pores on face and inhibits the formation of acne
- Produces glowing skin with a radiant effect
- Slows down cell damage caused by free radicals
- Tones and restores skin elasticity
- Aids in cell regeneration
- Anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle properties
Apply a generous layer to cleansed face and neck (avoiding the delicate eye are) and rub in circular motions. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
WARNINGS: For external use only, avoid direct contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Aqua, (Solvent) Montmorillonite (Beige clay), (Abrasive, Absorbent, Bulking Agent, Emulsion Stabilizer; Opacifying Agent, Viscosity Increasing Agent), Cetearyl alcohol, Polysorbate 60, (Emulsifying, nutrients, and antioxidants), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), (Emollient, Skin Conditioning Agents, Anti-aging, Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Potassium citrate, Citric acid, (Cleaning), Pumice, (Polish, exfoliant), Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Emollient, skin/hair conditioning agents, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), Emollient, Nutrients, and Antioxidants, Vegetable glycerin, Coco-glucoside, Persea gratissima (Avocado oil), (Nourishes skin, emollient, moisturising), Stearic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, (Preservative), Xanthan gum, (Binder; emulsion stabilizer, skin conditioning agent surfactant, emulsifying agent, viscosity increasing agent), Euterp oleracea (Acai fruit oil), (Anti-oxidant, Anti-aging), Lycium barbarum (Goji extract), (Emollient, Skin condition, astringent), Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk), (Moisturise, soften, & create a protective film, anti-aging). Citrus medica limonum peel oil (lemon), Jasminum officinale (Jasmine), Orchis mascula (Orchid), Amber, Santalum album oil (Sandalwood), Benzyl benzoate*, Benzyl cinnamate*, Benzyl salicylate*, Linalool*.
* Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Some Fun Facts about the Acai & Goji Berries used in our Exfoliating Face Mask:
- Acai Berries are fruits of the Acai palm tree which is native to Central and South America. In the Indigenous language 'Tupi Guarani' the name açai translates to 'fruit that cries' (i.e expels water).
- Goji Berries, also known as 'Wolf berries' are native to Asia and have been used since Ancient times in traditional cuisine.
- In Ancient China, men believed that drinking Goji Berry juice would increase their sexual libido.
- Woman believed that eating Goji Berries would help enhance their beauty.