Mauve Nude Lipstick - Whirly Girl
Nourish and accentuate your lips for a fuller more seductive look
Whirly Girl - Nymph Nude Mauve
Containing intense pigments, this lipstick produces a unique & vivid nude shade offering absolute full coverage.
The premium blend also contains a natural vanillin extract which smells absolutely delicious.
Start by applying the lipstick to the middle of your bottom lips and glide outwards from the centre. Similarly, on your top lips, apply first to your cupids bow and gently work your way outwards along the contours of your mouth.
Apply a second coat if desired, but avoid rubbing the lips together.
- Gently exfoliate the lips regularly to remove dead skin cells and help prevent dryness/chapping.
- To prevent feathering, use with lip-liner
- After applying the lipstick, blot lips together with a tissue for an extra matte finish
Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin. May contain (+/-): CI 15850, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 45410, CI 73360, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77742, CI 77891, CI 77266.
- In Ancient Egypt, lipstick was worn by both men and woman as a symbol of their status
- In 16th Century England there was widespread belief that lipsticks had magical powers!
- Feminists in the 1912 NYC Suffragette rally wore lipstick as a symbol of emancipation